Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint Pure-Castile Liquid Soap
What if you could bring just one soap on the road to wash your body, hair, clothes and bike with? Now you can. Dr. Bronner’s most popular scent features a peppermint burst so pure it tingles! Scented with organic peppermint oil to cool skin, clear sinuses and sharpen the mind.
In addition, you’ll enjoy the anti-bacterial properties that peppermint carries with it, meaning you can keep the health of your feet and crevasses tip-tip while eliminating or reducing the effects of athlete’s foot and monkey butt during your adventure.
Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint Pure-Castile Soap is good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair & food, dishes, laundry, mopping, pets—clean your motorcycle, car, house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents—none!
This Peppermint Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair-trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!
Dilute! Dilute! OK!! Need recipes? Here we go.
- Body: one small squirt on a wet washcloth, applied to a wet body
- Face: 2-3 drops on wet hands, applied to wet face
- Hair: ½ Tbsp. in your hand, worked into wet hair, or dilute ½ Tbsp. in ½ a cup of water and work that into wet hair
- Shaving: Face – 10 drops; Underarms – 3 drops; Legs – ½ tsp; Work to a lather in wet hands and then apply to area.
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush. (Yes, it tastes like soap.)
- Clearing Congestion: 1 Tbsp. in a bowl of steamy hot water. Breathe in mist with a towel draped over the head.
- Dishes (handwashing): Pre-dilute 1:10 with water. Squirt on a scrub brush and scrub dishes.
- Laundry: 1/3—1/2 c. of soap for a large load in a normal washer. Add ½ c. vinegar to the rinse cycle. Use half of these amounts for HE
- Motorcycle Wash: 2 Tbsp in one gallon of water.
We Also Recommend