Escape! Whether you’re a local rider or visiting from afar, Western Washington features premium riding opportunities for riders of all styles of bikes. Deep forests, volcanic mountain ranges and a vast array of wetlands and rivers means there are plenty of twisty back roads in your future.
Motorcycling through Western Washington reveals essential day rides and numerous explorations that can be stitched together into endless days of touring. From the Olympic Peninsula, through the Cascades Range, from the border of Canada to the mighty Columbia River, whether you’re a new rider or an old hand, there’s something here for everyone.
Each ride includes a pre-ride descriptive, turn-by-turn directions and an easy-to-follow map. Use the see and do, restaurant and lodging listings to create a simple single day ride, or design a multi-day experience. The spiral bind makes it easy to slip into a tank bag window.
Wind your way to 2,400 feet above the San Juan Islands, discover the fertile back roads of the Skagit Valley, get lost in the wetlands of Thurston County, discover scenic alternatives to the Interstates and main highways and more – ESCAPE!
· 27 paved rides
· Key features along the way
· Suggested restaurant listings
· Recommended lodging
· Historical & current references
“Motorcycling through Western Washington unlocks the hidden roads, rides and details that make this state a virtual playground for riders. ”
- Jim Boltz, President of the Washington State Motorsports Dealers Association
GPS CD-ROM File download available seperatley, only here online.
Also available at these retail locations (book only)
- Cascade Motoclassics, Beaverton, OR
- Moto Corsa, Portland OR
- Powell's Books, Portland OR
- Pro Caliber Motorsports, Longview, WA
- Rich's Custom Seats, Kingston, WA
- Ride West BMW, Seattle WA
- Seattle Cycle Center, Seattle WA
- Skagit Powersports, Mt. Vernon, WA
- South Sound BMW, Fife, WA
- Touratech USA, Seattle WA