Return & Exchange Policy: We have a 14 day return policy, per the following conditions:
1. Basically your satisfaction is guaranteed with the exception of electrical items and DVD's which are not eligible for return, except in cases where items are defective (see #14). Sales on these items are final.
2. Prior to returning any item, contact us for a Returned Merchandise Authorization - items shipped without approval may be refused. Email your return request to email@example.com. Please include your original transaction number in the note.
3. A copy of the original invoice must accompany all returns. If you simply got the wrong size, note the correct size you need to exchange your item for on the copy.
4. Items must be in “like-new” condition, with all parts, pieces, labels and hardware present and in re-sellable condition.
5. Items must be in their original packaging; a $5 re-packaging fee may be charged if not in the original box or packaging.
6. Customer is responsible for all return shipping fees; we suggest you insure all packages.
7. Returned items are subject to inspection - damaged or shorted items will be discounted at our discretion or may be refused. Your exchange item will not be shipped until the original product is received here.
8. Returned items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
9. If all the above conditions are met, your exchanged item will be shipped, or a credit will be issued to the original credit card account (no cash refunds or credit to other accounts) if requested.
10. Original shipping charges are not refundable. If you purchased an item with free shipping and returned it for a refund, the actual shipping costs of the product(s) will be deducted from your refund.
11. If you purchase an item with free shipping and need to exchange it for any reason, shipping charges will apply to your return order. We will contact you in advance to advise you on those costs.
12. Items may not be returned after 14 days except by special arrangement - no refunds will be given. A store credit may be issued in special circumstances.
13. Defective merchandise is not subject to the above conditions. “Defective” is deemed to mean items that are clearly manufactured improperly or are otherwise unserviceable due to manufacturing or assembly defects. Claims for defects must be made within 30 days of purchase. In certain cases you will be referred direct to the manufacturer for an item replacement.
14. DVD's and electronic devices are not returnable unless defective. Refunds will not be issued on these items, instead we'll REPLACE the defective item, or instruct you to contact the original manufacturer. Contact us for instructions, do not send these items to us without prior approval or they will be refused.