eVac Dry Sack by Sea to Summit
The eVAC™ Dry Sack uses waterproof, air permeable eVENT® fabric on the base for valve-free air expelling, allowing compact packing. Instead of straps for compression, you just roll the sack down and air is pushed out of the base to save space and weight. The sack is oval-shaped to resist rolling when laid on their side. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
But just what would you store in these sacks based on size?
- 3L (7"l x 4"w x 11"h): Spare gloves, over gloves, nano-lite rain gear
- 5L (7"l x 4"w x 15"h): TPU Rain gear, cooling vest, jacket or pant liner, ultra-lite sleeping bag
- 8L (8"l x 5"w x 17"h): Spare clothes, jacket & pant liners, light sleeping bag, small tent
- 13L (9"l x 6"w x 20"h): Spare clothes for two-up trips, medium tent
- 20L (11"l x 7"w x 24"h): Use as a compartment liner for grab-and-go when it's time to unload, large tent (allow 2 weeks for delivery)
- 35L (13"l x 8"w x 28"h): Use as a compartment liner in saddle bags for grab-and-go when it's time to unload, mondo tent (allow 2 weeks for delivery)
- 65L (15"l x 10"w x 33"h): Use as a compartment liner in a large top case for grab-and-go when it's time to unload (allow 2 weeks for delivery)
We Also Recommend