Sea to Summit Comfort Plus Insulated Mat - FREE SHIPPING!
Maybe the most complete sleeping mat on the market, this one is ready to handle any and all of your Dual Sport/Touring adventures! Two independently adjustable, high-resoultion cell layers offer both excellent bodyweight support and fine tuned comfort. Dial in the top layer for just the right amount of cushion, while keeping the bottom layer "rigid" to protect you against uneven or rocky terrain. With the Exkin Platinum fabric to reflect body heat back to the sleepier and Thermolite Insulation to prevent heat loss, The Comfort Plus Insulated Sleeping Mat is ready for year round motorcycle adventure.
|Sleeping Mat Sizes||Small (N/A)||Regular||Large|| Reg Sq
|Weight||23.5 oz.||25.5 oz.||31.5 oz.||29.0 oz.||31.0 oz.|
|Packed Size||5.0" X 9.0"||5.0" X 9.0"||5.0" X 10.0"||5.0"X9.0"||5.0" x 10.0"|
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and Thermolite® insulation are combined to prevent radiant and convective heat loss
- Available in tapered and rectangular shapes
- Dual layer design ensures a level of built-in redundancy; if you do end up with a puncture in one layer of the mattress, the other layer remains fully functional
- Multi-function valve for easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Our TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- Comes with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
We Also Recommend