Silver Three Season Motorcycling SOKs (over the calf)
The name of the silver socks comes from an actual silver filament which is added to the polyester fibers. This filament is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal to keep your feet healthier when they spend long periods of time wearing boots. A side benefit is that your socks stay fresh longer, with less odors at the end of a long day.
The Meryl SkinLife Microfiber is a high-tech fiber which keeps your body temperature constant. You'll be comfortable wearing these socks in both warm and cold weather.
They offer these features:
- Anatomic design: each pair consists of a left sock and a right sock (they are marked on the toes) so that they follow the exact shape of your foot, including around the ankle where they do not bunch like tube socks.
- Padding around the toe with flat seams, around the heel, and along the front to prevent chaffing from the boots.
- They are thin everywhere else for a better feel inside the boots.
- The soft elastic around the top will keep them in place.
- Air channels along the front to help with air circulation.
- Three color options: gray/black, blue/black and red/black
Sound RIDER! Cleaning Tips: When cleaning synthetics use a minimum of laundry products. Their additives can clog fabric, inhibiting the wicking power of the fiber. Never use scented detergents or bleach and never-never use dryer sheets or fabric softeners. For the best results use a product designed specifically for cleaning synthetic base layers like Nikwax' BaseWash. Always wash your synthetics seperate from cotton garments. This will keep cotton fibers out of the fabric and drastically reduce drying time by 50% or more.
Color Selection: Buying more than one pair? Good idea, especially if you plan take multi-day rides. Consider seperate colors for each pair you buy rather than all the same. The SOKz have a distinct left and right foor (marked on each) so it's easier to seperate them if the pairs are unique in color.
We Also Recommend