Have you got an in-line gauge or a pump with a pesky, hissing brass clip-on valve chuck? You can send it to us and we can retrofit it with our EZ-Chuck system. Here’s how you do it:
- Purchase your desired retro conversion(s) (gauge or pump).
- Ship your existing gauge(s) or pump(s) using any method you like at your expense to us at
Sound RIDER! Store
10115 Greenwood Ave N, #123
Seattle, WA 98133
- Once your item(s) are received, please allow two weeks for your retrofit.
- Your item(s) will be sent back to you via USPS and you will be emailed a tracking number once shipped.
Only working in-line units with hoses will be retrofitted. All units will be tested upon arrival. Any units found to be defective will not be retrofitted, will be returned to the sender. A refund, less the shipping charge, will be credited.
Gauges or pumps without an air hose cannot be retrofitted. Gauges that are not already in-line style gauges cannot be retrofitted.
- A retrofit could void your manufacturer’s warranty if one is in effect.
- Per item weight must but be under 3 lbs each.
- All units will be shipped back USPS with tracking
We Also Recommend