Novus 2 Fine Scratch Remover
Need to remove scratches, haziness, abrasions and scuffs from your helmet, wind screen and plastic bodywork? Start with Novus 2 and work on it from there. For deeper scratches and scuffs begin with Novus 3 and finish with Nous 2.
With repeated use, NOVUS No. 2 restores faded and discolored plastics.
- Removes the damage instead of filling it in
- Buffs out quickly
- After restoring, seals with a coat of polish
- Observe condition of the surface to be treated. The deeper the scratches, the greater the pressure required to remove them. If the surface is dirty, clean with NOVUS No.1 before applying NOVUS No. 2.
- Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply NOVUS No. 2 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
- When the worst scratches have been polished out, reapply NOVUS No.2 uniformly in a circular motion to the entire surface using short, circular strokes and light pressure. Allow to dry to a light haze.
- Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface to a slippery glaze using firm, short strokes. This procedure is imperative in achieving the best results.
- For heavy scratches, multiple applications of NOVUS No. 2 or application of NOVUS No. 3 may be required.
- Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for best results.
We Also Recommend